- Your old hardware systems are depreciated
- Avoid problems with compatibility with newer software versions
- Improve performance with the same licenses
- Prevent defects and data loss
Webinar: Oracle Database Appliance
In this webinar we talk once more about our metal favorite: the Oracle Database Appliance (ODA). We love it because it is smart, affordable, performant and may even help you save lots of money on software licenses. Please watch the video to find out how.
Why Choose Oracle Servers?
Oracle Database Appliance
The idea of combining server, software, storage, and networking onto an integrated platform has caught on. Oracle Database Appliance takes convergence to the next level, adding in database and applications. It’s a complete engineered system that integrates software, server, storage, and network resources.
- Software, compute, networking, and storage, engineered to work together seamlessly
- Support for Oracle Database Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition
- Ease of deployment, patching, management, and support
- Built-in automation and best practices for storage configuration and database provisioning
Easy setup and management, one vendor for all support issues and a flexible licensing model have resulted in the fact that ODA has become our favorite choice for on-premise installations. Prices starting at € 16.000 for a fully equipped ODA.
Oracle X86 Server
Engineered for Oracle Database and applications in SAN/NAS deployments, and virtualized environments requiring optimal core density, memory footprint, and I/O bandwidth.
The X86 is optimized for running any type of Oracle software, get the most out of your software investment with 30% more uptime when compared with competitive X86 servers.
- Supports two Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family Platinum, Gold or Silver processors in a compact, energy-efficient, 1U footprint
- Reduces vulnerability to cyberattacks and helps build secure custom storage solutions in combination with Oracle Solaris and layered security in-depth
- Built-in, proactive fault detection, advanced diagnostics, and firmware optimized for Oracle software deliver extreme reliability for enterprise workloads
- Includes free premier support for Oracle Linux, Oracle VM and Solaris
Prices starting at €14.000 for a basic version.
Oracle SPARC Servers
Whether you want to upgrade your on-premises infrastructure or embrace new cloud services, Oracle SPARC servers let you keep your options open. You’ll experience greater performance, tighter security that is easy to use, and reduced management costs, even as you evolve to a modern IT environment that paves the way to the cloud.
- Experience the highest performance on Oracle Database and Java, middleware, and enterprise applications through coengineered hardware and software. Based on the advanced SPARC processor
- Improve performance of Oracle Database 12c In-Memory analytical queries with Software in Silicon technology
- Deploy end-to-end encryption and unique hardware-based protection to prevent malicious attacks on application data. Unique security and easy manageability with Oracle Solaris
- Use less hardware and increase productivity, reaching better efficiency at a lower cost. Built-in, no-cost virtualization technology
Oracle StorageTek tape libraries
Oracle StorageTek SL150 modular tape library is the ideal backup and archive solution for growing businesses that value ease-of-use, seamless scalability, and low-cost.
- Single product scalability from 30-450 slots
- Intuitive software for installation and management
- Half-height Oracle StorageTek LTO tape drives
- Modular architecture with auto-discovery
- Integrated with Oracle Fusion Middleware
Besides the SL150, we offer a whole range of disk and tape solutions, get in contact by clicking the below button.
Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Managing a large datacenter is a costly, complicated activity for any enterprise, but when that datacenter also includes a number of database servers, and when database performance is critical, those costs and complications can multiply. Oracle Exadata is the best place to run Oracle Database, simplifying digital transformations, increasing database performance, and reducing costs. Customers achieve higher availability, greater performance, and up to 40% lower cost with Oracle Exadata.
Extensive end-to-end testing ensures all components including database software, operating system, firmware, drivers, etc., work seamlessly together and there are no performance bottlenecks or single points of failure that can affect the complete system.
- Software, compute, networking, and storage engineered with Oracle Database to work together seamlessly
- Preconfigured, pretested system optimized for all database applications
- Support for Oracle Database Enterprise Edition, with capacity-on-demand software licensing for pay-as-you-grow scalability
- Unique software algorithms implement database intelligence in storage, compute, and InfiniBand networking to deliver higher performance and capacity at lower cost
- Runs all types of database workloads, including online transaction processing (OLTP), data warehousing (DW), and in-memory analytics, as well as consolidation of mixed workloads